Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Peace Wing Apparel Store Blog


Welcome to Peace Wing Apparel Store blog. I have designed a lots of peace t-shirt. It's all available from this link. http://www.peacewing.com/
I started to design peace t-shirt after my son was born. It was summer of 2006.
Back then, under Bush administration, it seemed like to me, the whole world was covered by the gray aura. I felt like I can't say "No War" or "No violence" out laud. I thought may be the government will start tap your phone. All I could do was designing some peace t-shirts and anti-Bush t-shirt.

Now, Bush isn't president of the USA anymore, but the war he started is still on, the economy is still in mess. Obama works very hard but seems like the job is so big.
Since last year, I noticed a lot of peace t-shirts are sold at every stores. I see people wearing them a lot. I hope they mean it, because keeping peace isn't easy even between with your husband (big time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment